Before I start, I am supposed to tell you that photoshopping is permitted for entries into Mango's idiotic contest. Speaking of his contest, let me share with you a few of his character traits that he did not post...
- He farts with great abandon and the toxic fumes are enough to melt plastic. He also frequently gives a bit of a trumpeting sound out his butt when arising from a seated position.
- His snoring, howling, and jerking about during sleepy time is enough to cause windows to rattle and humans from the fifties to head for the nearest bomb shelter. Duck and cover kids.
- He sticks his lipstick out at inappropriate times (actually, just about all the time).
- He takes away ALL of my toys and then doesn't even play with them.
- He loses cookies in his jowls and then head butts momma because he thinks he didn't get any.
- He FREAKS if any furniture is moved even a fraction of an inch from its designated spot.
- He loves to get a big drink of water and then stick his head in the lap of any houseguest. The more they protest and push him away, the closer he gets.
- He sleeps in doorways and like some demented troll will bitey me if I try to get past.
- He starts howling and banging his tail on the floor half an hour before suppertime (thereby interrupting my nap).
- He loves getting into the car from the driver side but acts like he is being forced to step into the pit of hell if you try and get him in from the passenger side.
I could go on and on, but you get the picture, right? I will just end by saying he is a total cry baby momma's dog big bully farting snoring head butting short attention span can't back up piggy doofus head. So if that describes you then I guess you are just like Mango.
Now, let's focus on ME!
Saturday was kind of a sad day for me because my neighbors declared it close up the cement pond day. I can't be too mad because usually they close it up on Labor Day but they left it open an extra week JUST FOR ME! How cool is that?
You've seen me swimming before and even though momma can't get enough of it, I don't want to keep showing you the same old photos.
I do want to point out that it is important to know when to rest. However, whatever you do, DO NOT GET OUT OF THE POOL or let the humans get your tennis ball when you are tired because they will send you right home when all you needed to do was catch your breath.
As you can see here, when I am resting I stay on the opposite side of the bannister from momma and make sure my tennis ball is safely out of reach. No way she would be going in after it as the water was only 65 degrees. Hehehe.
Momma says I am the cutest little lab ever when I do this pose. I would have to agree (although I am actually 77 pounds of solid muscle which isn't all that small).
You can watch my last swim movie for 2010 here.
I'll be making due with the RH's giant slobber filled water bowl until winter arrives.
P.S. Can whoever left me a comment asking about coordinating movie music please leave it again because idiot mom can't find it and she does want to answer your question.