Saturday, April 16, 2011


Guess what? My buddy, Nordork came to my grad skool last week to totally spy on me. Yuh, and he made a movie showing off what a wonderful student I am.

Since momma has been so busy with all her stuff that I haven't posted or even read bloggies in a few days (gasp) I am going to take advantage of Nordork's video skills and share the movie he made for your entertainments. You can watch it on YouTube here.







Part if why momma is super busy is because all of Master's energies are spent at the foster house. Now why him working hard should make her tired is beyond me, but its that old picking up of the slack that wears her out. Whatever. Here's a sneak peak of the progress, but you can read all about it here.





And I am told there will be blogging time this weekend. Well, I should hope so. As if!

Mango Man! Oh yeah!

15 comments:

Khyra And Sometimes Her Mom said...

So much 'fun' -

Of khourse, I wanted the MFT Rated Version!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Oskar said...

Ha! What adventures!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

ArtemisiaFSS said...

Well we can see why the Master is tired. The Mom says picking up the slack is exhausting.

Laura, Lance, and Vito said...

woo hoo! Mango looks so relaxed!

KB said...

Whoa, it looks like Master took out some aggression on the foster home! I can see why he's tired.

I always find that picking up the slack leaves me very very tired. Slack is heavy...

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

That video is ridiculous...bad doggie...not paying attention in class...1 demerit....Mango Momma not paying attention...1 demerit....making fun of show off dog...another demerit...

Did you get that hot poodle's cell number for me? NO? How many demerits is that???

Sheesch...I told you Norwood is blind...how you picked him to judge the terriers at the Minster???

You are weird, dear.

Beast XXOO

Kari in WeHo said...

Bad boy! You are supposed to pay attention in school!

Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com

Priscilla said...

I agree. Skool is BORING!!!
Love the video :)

Anakin Man said...

hu hu's

what 'da heck was going on at dat skool?
One doggie was on 'da floor flipped over on him side-
yous Momma had yous off in 'da corner not paying attention and 'den petting yous head in front of yous furiends-
dude- yous gonna get yous lunch monies jacked next time-

Butt points for making faces in 'da windows!!!!!!!

Laters Me Big Selfs (not by muches)
Anakin Man

Wild Dingo said...

OMD, Juno totally fainted at that last photo. So meaty, those thighs! Yum!

Juno says she'd like to school you... ahem...

Carol from Down Under said...

Hi Mango, now that's my style of school. Looks totally relaxed. Love the slobbers on the window too. Thanks to Norwood for your video. No worries, love Carol.

tula said...

geesh mango.. nordork was a total spaz & too bad the funballs window was in way.. he tastes like a hot dog. just sayin.

scratchies,
tula

Sue said...

Norma Jean says she'd like to be in your school. It looks like more fun than hers.
Morgan, Tsar and the Porties

Amber DaWeenie said...

Every buddy needs a vacation....Enjoys your weekend!!!

ForPetsSake said...

omg - that video cracked me up! I especially liked the music changes :)