Sunday, June 26, 2011

Introducing my Dream Date Contestants


Well, the Mango was overwhelmed by all the lovely gals who want to date me and I seriously would like to squire each and every one of you about town. However, momma says I can only choose one which is straining my mentals for sure (something about photoshopping and limited time and blah, blah, blah, blah).

So here they all are and I put linkies to their posts in their names so that you can read them as well. I am going to take the day to consider my options.



Miss Sugar is the queen of getting what she wants and apparently has transformed her humans into snack dispensing machines. I could certainly learn a lot from her regarding household management.





These two gals are most energetic and they actually took me on a pre date date which I found both exhausting and exhilarating. But one wonders... can the Mango survive a second outing?





Pretty Girl is so big and fluffy and beautiful. I bet she would be a great snuggler which is one of my most favorite activities.




Miss Darwin is so athletic! She goes on many long hikes of distances more than the grueling half miles to which I am accustomed. Would I be able to keep up with her?





I've known Paris for a long time and, frankly, am a little bit afraid of her.



I doubt the three of these gals together weighs as much as my head. That said, there would be plenty of room for them in my bed and they would not try to steal my foodables.




Poor Niamh endured the grooming torture just to look beautiful for her post. Niamh, darling, it was totally worth it. You look fab!




What's not to love about a well muscled gal with a big blocky head? Plus, she has a heart on her bottom. Seriously. Read her post if you don't believe me.





Miss Mabel! That water looks mighty fine. I would love to do the water therapy with you.



Cinnamon is an expert dancer and she can even go backwards! No doubt we would tear up the carpet together (and maybe do some dancing too - hehehe).





I am just getting to know Miss Snoopy. Can you believe her outfit? Understated yet so alluring.



Miss Shasta offered to help me locate the noms which frequently fall out of my large and storing leaves and twigs in them jaws. Now, that would be handy.




Oh the horror! Beastie! Don't you have enough on your plate with that Bambi who has been coming on to your estate and shaking his dangly bits at mumsie?




I am thinking I might have found the perfect partner for my next ballet. Plus she looks like me, only blond!


My mentals could explode for sure!

Mango Man! Oh yeah!

35 comments:

Beans4Biscuits said...

Man-oh-Mango, I had no idea the competition would be so byoo-t-fulls and talented! I am getting super worrieds now!

Don't overwork your Mango-mentals!

Sugar the Who

Gus said...

Lovely Ladies all! I do not envy you with such a difficult choice.

Gussie

Roo said...

I'm thinkin this date thingy is gonna get you into a lot of trouble my furiend :O

Waggin at ya,
Roo

FiveSibesMom said...

Wow, Mango, do you really have to just pick one dance partner??? You have so many beauties to choose from!

PS - I hear through the bloggervine that Ruby has a crush on you! ;-) She would love to partner up I bet!

Frankie Furter said...

I kinda lost track butt I'm thinkin there must be close to 87 wimmen wantin to .. step out with you. Now here's the thingy.. you will be left with like 86 VERY much DISAPPOINTED Wimmen!!
I know what it is like to have just TWO unhappy wimmen and BUDDY I'm thinkin you had best RUN FUR THE HILLS. You are gonna be in the DAWG HOUSE fur sure!!!
I am totally SCARED fur you!!!

Reilly / Bree said...

So many to choose from and so little time - I am still think Miss Ruby is the best match!

Team Beaglebratz said...

Sumtimez the Diva Princess BUTT alwayz Shasta here - WOWZERZ your RH Mango Man, u r gonna b one lucky top DAWG - u got soooooo many boo-tiful wimmen doggiez tu chooze frum. Hope u make the "rite" choice. ;)

sagechronicles said...

Wow! That's quite a bevy of gorgeous girl-friends to chose from! Of course, you can always have multiple dream dates....

Wyatt said...

That is sure a lot of beautiful lady dogs to choose from! How lucky are YOU, Mango!
It's going to be hard to pick just one!

Wyatt

Kari in WeHo said...

So many options!

Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com

Joe Stains said...

PICK LACIE!!!!!!! PICK LACIE!!!!!!

CreekHiker / HollysFolly said...

I'm think Mango Man is one lucky dude!!!

rottrover said...

Good luck to all the gals!

-Ruby

Benny and Lily said...

Trixie sure is looking hot!
Benny (& Lily)

Mimi and CC Cabana said...

Oh rats, I downloaded photos of Mango so I could do a post, then never got around to it! Looks like the competition is darn steep anyway. Good luck, bitches (said in the nicest of ways, of course)!

♥♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥♥ said...

Wow, that is quite the round of choices, Mango. We still think you need to give them each a chance and then maybe pick THE best:) We have our choice in our heads, but we will let you pick for yourself.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

mayziegal said...

Holy Macaroni, Mango! You sure are gonna have the toughest time EVER deciding who to take out on your date! But one thing's for sure - you can't go wrong, no matter WHO you pick! Good luck deciding!

Wiggles & WAgs,
Mayzie

Petey said...

Mango, I don't mean to brag and boast, but I had the lovely Sophie Brador here for almost a whole week (in fact, her Mom tried to leave and Sophie insisted they return for one more day at the beach). Romps in the surf, car rides, starlit walks, shared tennis balls--it was pretty heavenly.

Sigh....

Your pal,

Petey (remember me?)

Mack said...

Be very afraid of the Rain!!!!

Kasha The Dainty Great Dane said...

Oh I'm so jealous Mango Man...I wanted to be one for you to be taken about town with you but momma was too slow in getting her stuff together to enter me in the contest but I don't envy you...you have lots of nice lady dogs to choose from. Good Luck.

AARF Kasha the Dainty Great Dane

houndstooth said...

Mango, I have no idea how you're going to decide! I saw all the entries, and, well, after that love child that you and Lacie hatched, I'm thinking maybe you should pass on that one...

Bunny

brooke said...

so many choices but ahem... Darwin is the only full figured gal in that lineup! :)
Dargo is totally the next big thing!
Good luck to all the ladies!

Maggie and Mitch said...

Boy oh boy, Mango! So many beautiful girlies and there is only one Mango! This is gonna be a tough choice!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Tessa the Maltese said...

I gots to agree with Frankie, you are going to be so in trouble with the girls you don't pick, Oh man I don't want to miss a second of this!

Make sure to take LOTS of pics!

woos, Tessa

Jed and Abby in MerryLand said...

This is a super competitive contest, RH! Pretty Girl is honored to have been allowed to compete and wishes all the other contestants well - oh, and world peace; Pretty Girl is in favor of world peace. Abby the Legal Beagle[mix] Extraordinaire is a stickler for accuracy and would like to remind Darwin that she [Darwin] is NOT the only full figured lady in the race! Jed is thinking the RH is going to need a stiff drink, and maybe an aspirin.

Jed & Abby

ForPetsSake said...

My, my, Mango....you have quite the bevy of beauties to choose from! Good luck to you, my enormous friend....

Sierra Rose said...

Oh Mango! There is never a lack of entertainment over here at your place! What's Dexter up to?!
Well...your competition looks fierce! We just found Ruby and her bros' bloggy today, what a fun place they have to run and play! And, of course we love Fiona and Abby's adventures! Hmmmm, you have many more gals to consider...good luck friend :)

Sweet hugs,
Sierra Rose

Niamh said...

I am anxiously awaiting your decision Mango. So many lovely girl dogs - how will you choose?

Your friend (and date hopeful)
Niamh

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

So...you've had the day to think.

Hmm...that would be under the
SUP?OBICHON that you HAVE A BRAIN.

Did you really say I looked like a hedgehog???

Honestly, Mango...that was unusually harsh even for you.

Now that one girlie who applied...um, forget her name is like 12 and has NEVER had a DATE! I have offered to supply her with Flirting Lessons but since I don't remember who she is, it could be an issue...

Ah well...let Peewee decide...hey, what the heck was that pic of him with like NO TEETH... was that some sort of Halloweener's costume??

I suppose I've run on enuff..

Beast.

Au and Target said...

They're all terrific - how will you ever choose???

Bouncing Bertie said...

Mango, just remember pal, if it all gets too much, I'm happy to share. Have to say I am particularly taken with that Miss Snoopy, and am going over there right away to pay my respects....
Toodle pip!
Bertie.

SissySees said...

Sissy wanted to enter, but life got in the way and it just didn't happen. Le sigh.

Anakin Man said...

Oh me goodnessess's Big Me's!!
Did me sissy really enter 'dis contest?
me nerves!!

If hers wins you better behave yous selfs!! Just sayin'


Oh goodness-
such pretty ladies-
not to say too much- 'cuz me's a taken dude meself's-

Yous got 'um lined up and well-
ehem- we's do look like twins...

Me is just little bit shorter- just lil bit-

alright big sly guy- behave youself and ladies- good lucks

laters,
yous Mini-Me's

Honey the Great Dane said...

Oohm, Mango - am behind and only catching up with your contest now...wow, didn't realise there were so many hot girls in Blogland - hee! hee! I was too exhausted after the DWTDS to do anything other than SNORE otherwise I would have entered too...but it was probably just as well - looking at all these entries, I think I could have been crushed in the stampeded - ha! ha!

Ooh - how are you ever going to choose???

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

road-dog-tales said...

Wow, you're gonna have a hard decision to make there, Mango! Looks like some of the ladies think it takes more than one to tango with the Mango! BOL! Gosh, we're not sure anybody could handle Fiona and Abby at the same time. Just look at those gals! They play pretty fierce! Throw some mud in there and you've got a real show! Good luck there!

The Road Dogs