Ever notice how the humans claim there are rabbits all over the place when you can't see them? Momma is always shouting at me, "Dexter! Get the rabbit! It's right there!"
Then they will suddenly materialize all hopping about. Where did they come from? Momma says I just can't see them when they are sitting still but I find that hard to believe.
Hey! Remember the turkey? Well it is there ALL THE TIME now. Momma thinks it is a she turkey but how she has surmised this without wrestling the poor creature to the ground and flipping it over to check it's unspeakables I am not certain.
Hmmmm... can you say, "trash day?"
Whatever, it reminds me of the RH. Moving deceptively slowly yet always just out of reach.
In other news, momma signed the final paperwork on her new job at the work place. She says it is a GOOD thing because;
- She will work on hardware instead of boring software.
- She will learn exciting new things.
- Hardware humans are even geekier than the software type so nobody will notice if she wears the same clothes to work two, three times per week (why go to the closet when there is an outfit handy on the floor).
I think it is maybe a BAD thing because;
- She will need to get to the work place earlier because apparently these super geeks are early risers.
- She will need to bring the work place home with her sometimes and that means less time for ME!
- She will be working in a cubicle which she has not done for over 30 years which will be a what you call, emotional adjustment.
Of course since nobody asked me, the deal is done so I am resigned to less Dexter time.
And what of the RH?
Apparently busy competing with momma for the ugly toe nail championship. Ick.
I know you are all anxious about his date, but with momma's mentals being donated to the work place she says it will take some time to process the photos from the big event. Sure, I know what happened, but I'm not telling.
P.S. Apparently there are still enough mentals to make dorky movies that take advantage of my patience with her photographing that dumb turkey. She now always walks me down the same street to see if that turkey is still there. BORING! Click here to see what I'm talking about.