Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Garth's Awesome Contest!



Woo hoo! Garth is hosting a silly photo contest and the Mango is totally there for sure. Awesome!




He has two big categories! One is naturally silly (no photoshop) and the other is for your photoshop sillies.

I was going to enter THIS photo, but then I counseled myself "now, Mango, you want the contest to be fair, right?" Because for real, who could beat me?

Not to mention that momma said this would go in the photoshop category which is not correct because this is an ACTUAL REAL PHOTO of me water skiing on the Kansas ocean.






What photo did I enter? Well, you will just have to tune in to the contest to find out. Trust me, it is amazing! Heck, I even found one of Pea looking like a total doofus head (plenty of material there).

You can go ahead and enter if you want. Just click here for all the rules.

Mango man! Oh yeah!

15 comments:

Sam and Pippen said...

Uh oh... now that we know the Mango is entering... we thought we were goofy looking but up against the Mango?

Sam and Pippen

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

WHO could pawsibly compete against THE Mango Man RH???

Hound Girl said...

LOL I love it. Man I think I might just have to enter this with an old pic of Fred, Haylie doesnt do much that is funny lol.

Gus said...

Me and Teka do lots of funny stuff. But the muzzer has not yet mastered the art of having the flashy beast in hand while picking up poops, so she misses most of them. We have explained to Garth and apologiezed for her failings.

Gusman and the Ttoy

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh my word, BOL. This looks fun
Benny & Lily

The Army of Four said...

Do ... do you mean to say that your mom doesn't think you were actually water-skiing on the Kansas Ocean?!? Is she CRAZY!?!? There's the proof right THERE!!! What more does she need, for crying out loud?!?!?
Play bows,
Zim
PS: I just don't get bipeds sometimes...

Corbin said...

Must go through the materials for this one...
-Corbin

scotsmad said...

Oh Mango, we knew you were a well balanced guy. This just proves it!

XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

Mitch and Molly said...

We never knew that you could water ski, Mango! What a fun contest!

Love ya lots,
Mitch and Molly

houndstooth said...

BOL! You totally should have entered that picture of us! You're right, it's unbeatable! Your mom is a Photoshop wiz, though, and I bet you can still win without me perched on your shoulder. ;)

Bunny

Lorenza said...

Pawesome contest!
And sure that is a super picture!
Good luck!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Berts Blog said...

OK Ok the challange is on dude. I may be blowing in the wind, but I am gonna try. Your a hard act to follow.....

Tucker said...

Is is too dignified to be silly, even fakes silly

BOL. just kiddin'

woof - Tucker

garthriley said...

Hey Mango!

Thanks SO much for entering and helping promote my contest!!!

We're have a blast looking through the silly photos we've received - can't wait to post some!

your pal,
Garth

lifewithmydogs said...

That surely would have had a good chance, but if you think that another photo's better, then it must be great! Good luck!