Friday, August 17, 2012

Norwood's Dog Days of Summer - Day 17



IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Friends, Momma is going to mark all as read this weekend. Why?
Because apparently there is a Relentlessly Huge event happening at our estate tomorrow and she and Master are busy busy mental fits. 
Sorry about that.


Grab this picture and play along




Day 17 - Baby Photo

I believe this captures quite nicely how PeeWee got his name. Look at the little squirt.


WTF is that thing?


Check out that sassy little black devil. Obviously I was exhausted from biting his head or you KNOW this would be a picture of him nestled in my jaws of doom.


That's right, just a little closer, I won't bitey you. Hehehe.



The only thing more adorable than my large and handsome self is my baby self.

This is my favorite photo of the Baby Mango. Why? Because it is easy to see that even as a pup I wore a keen, alert expression at all times.



Must use all three brain cells.... ouch! My mentals!


This is my baby self with my Beautiful Raja. Sometimes she was grouchy with me. Momma says that is because I was really annoying as a pup (actually, she still says I am really annoying - as if), but I find that to be completely implausible. 


No doggie can resist the charms of The Mango






Mango Man! Oh yeah!

19 comments:

The Life of Riley said...

I enjoyed seeing your old photos.

Woofs,
Riley

Bouncing Bertie said...

You have THREE? Are you sure?

Mitch and Molly said...

Both of you are adorable pups but we squeed louder at your pictures, Mango *wink wink*

Love ya lots,
Mitch and Molly

Lassiter Chase and Benjamin said...

Loved the puppy pictures!

Gus said...

great puppy pix. Clearly shows how you got to be such handsome dogs.

gussie n teka

bbes tribe said...

Wonderful puppy pics!!! Loved seeing you as babies.
Tailwags
Ernie

Sam said...

They were both so cute!

Sam

jen said...

Awwww,,,, you guys were so little!

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Gee WHIZ... you guys really DID GROW... A L O T .

Fiona, as typed by Dr. Liz said...

Well, we KNEW where PeeWee got his name - he looks like a little rat. A fat rat, but a rat nonetheless. He's lucky you didn't offer to let him rest his head in your mouth often... You, of course, were Relentlessly Cute! And you annoying? No! Not possible! Never! (Well, hardly ever...) I pretty much feel in love with TaiChi as soon as I saw her, and wanted to spend all my time snuggling with her. And since she liked snuggling, we were the perfect pair!

LOVE the baby photos!!! (*squee* at the both of you!!!)

*kissey face*
-Fiona and Abby the Hippobottomus

The Army of Four said...

"Mark all as read" happens! It's what you've gotta do to maintain sanity sometimes!
LOVE these pix!!! All of them. Mom did a lot of the SQUEE thing!
Play bows,
Zim

Reilly / Denny Cowspotdogs said...

Awww look how cute and roly poly that little labradork was and look how relentlessly huge you were even as a puppy!

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

Mango, I didn't know you were "little" before. :)
You two were very cute pups!

June

Casey said...

Awww, cute widdle baby Mango!

scotsmad said...

Awwwww...we love puppy pictures.

XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

STELLA and RORY from Down Under said...

Uncle Mango, how many times do we have to ask for a Squeeee Alert before baby photos? Our ears, oh our poor ears. It's early here and mum's squeeees have woken up the household. We have to admit, you and the Pee Wee certainly were cute. Love seeing Raja too. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

Ruby said...

OMD! Those are the BEST baby pics EVER!!! Look how big your feets are! Such a cutie! PeeWee is adorable ~ just love the stair-climin'! Have a good weekend Mango and PeeWee!!

Kisses,

Ruby

Priscilla said...

Both of you were so sweet and adorable when you were the little ones! I can't believe that you were that tiny, Mango!

A Wonderful Dogs Life said...

Where's Pee? Oh, there he is. My goodness he was a teeny tiny fella. That's a great baby Mango picture. You just kept getting more and more adorable! Pee grew into a pretty fine boy too.

Emma